The Jacksonville Reef Research Team
Tax Identification Number: 59-2889442
Monitoring reefs for over 25 years!
The Jacksonville Reef Research Team is a non-profit [501(c)(3)], volunteer organization that uses research diving to deploy, monitor, and enhance Artificial Reefs off-shore northeast Florida. The Team is committed to:
• Studying the development of reefs around suitable man-made objects.
• Assisting the public and scientific community of Florida by providing scientific data concerning artificial reef productivity and by locating and evaluating sites for artificial reef placement.
• Educating the public concerning the utilization of artificial reefs and developing a workable relationship with the scientific community and with other marine interests.
Join us for the 2013 Discovery Dives
Dan Schultz and Mike Barnes have put together a dive plan for a series of "Discovery Dives" to gather information to update the JaxSpots book.
The next dive will take place on Sat Nov 16th.
* Lionfish Collecting & Handling Workshop! Sponsored by the JRRT, REEF, and UNF.
* Lionfish Rodeo 24 August 2013 - check our calendar for details!
Check our calendar for the latest events! Check our calendar often to see the dynamic speakers that we hav e scheduled this year.
Click the logo above to help donate to our cause!